2011年5月16日 星期一

Exam again....

Alway exam exam exam...
so sienzz niarr...
I think our class der ppl all "ampia" now...
becuz dont have ppl on fb der..juz 2 person only...

In dis time der exam,
i hope i can have a good result...
but i scare i cant...
becuz my sejarah, science chapter 7 n many many larr....
my sejarah baru read tiok form 3 der bab 1 n bab 2 niarr....so ghaik!!!
i want violate bu cannot cuz my memory card already full liao...
in my memory card got: komsas der, geo der, 名句出处,n more larr...
if i coercion myself to violate,
my memory card sure will explode...

Arhhhhh!!!!Arhhhh!!!!
how arr...now???
i think i juz can "ampia"till midnight liao lorr....
but i scare no mood to exam leh...
Heiyo...don chapk liao larr...
i decide i want "ampia"till midnight liao...
byebye...everybody!!!
Wish me n all of my friends Good luck!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言